Tuesday, May 8, 2012

House Guest Prep

We're back from our wonderful extended weekend at Orange Beach and let me tell you, I am ready to hit the ground running on a couple of projects that need doing.

On the way back from the beach I got a text from Co Worker B that she needs a place to crash for a while and would we mind if she stayed with us and would it be cool if she stayed until the end of June?  I had already assumed (weeks ago, when she first mentioned her dilemma) that she would not be able to resist the lure of our new guest bathroom so I knew this day was coming but I have not actually started preparing for it yet.  However, I have made a to-do list to go along with my last post which was also a to-do list.  Anyone catching on to the theme here?

So here it goes:  9 days to get'er done!
1.  Unearth bed out from under the pile of clothes that I removed from my closet/dresser in order to recycle
2.  Try to organize some of the ca-razy that is the guest room closet so she can actually hang up some of her clothes
3.a. Try to find the bedside table and cedar trunk under various "in progress" projects
3.b. Also try to complete some of those in progress projects.  Maybe by making a list of them as I dig them out- I do love a nice list.
4.  Add some nice homey touches like a lamp and a rug and dirty clothes basket.  Maybe coasters!  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment