Saturday, September 15, 2012

Headband Class

A few weeks ago I taught a class for our local Moms and Tots group.  It was a really great group of ladies and we enjoyed talking so much the evening lasted much longer than anticipated- but it was a wonderful time.  We made little beaded rings that I've been making since high school and everyone went home with a new gem to show off.

Well it was such a hit that I was more than excited to go back this month and teach another class for them.  This time we'll be making simple ribbon headbands with felt embellishments.  I feel really ahead of my game this time because I've actually completed the examples and have taken a few pictures to share!  I will post a tutorial after the class- it's so simple it doesn't even need one- for anyone who can't make it.   

If you are interested in attending this class- it's going to be a good one.  We're going to pair this craft with a budgeting class so you get a little something to think about, and a little something to do with your hands- the perfect combo in my opinion.

For more info- or to RSVP- head on over here and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment