Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sorry 'Bout That


So.  Hey guys.

It's been a while.

*Insert lame excuse here*

Actually, things have been really, really great and I've had tons to talk about, I just haven't been able to make it this way to record them.  But today Google sent me my "renew your domain name" email and I was all "Oh yeah, that blog I started AND TOTALLY ABANDONED 3 MONTHS AGO."

So I'm back.

The short story is that yes, we have so much to share- job stuff, home stuff, life stuff and now that my work schedule has really settled in nicely, I will be able to focus more on the personal stuff, like blogging and bragging.

And as an official apology for being so lame the last three months, here is a picture of the Burg that I took with our new (to us) camera.


But I'm going to cut this post here because I have other posts I want to be writing.  Like how I have PAID OFF MY STUDENT LOANS !!!! and how our garden is doing.

Catch ya later!  But not like last month.  For real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment