Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  This morning I mentioned to Marco that I feel like we've been going for two solid weeks and then I realized that we have.

Not a lot of crafting or home making, but a lot of family and friends.





Between New York City, three Thanksgiving dinners, a wedding, a baby announcement (not ours), friends stopping by and preparing to do it all over again in the next few weeks, we're ready for a nice nap but that's what January is for right?

Here's to the holidays!  Hope they are happy for you and yours too!

**P.S.  Marco and I are running in the Santa Run in Tupelo on December 1st.  The money goes to Big Brothers Big Sisters and you get to run 3.1 miles while wearing a Santa hat and beard.  If you too would like to run- more info here at racesonline.com.**

No comments:

Post a Comment